The summer is around the corner and one thing that becomes much common to enjoy this season is pool parties and get-togethers. While we are partying or getting sunbathes we could get dehydrated quickly.
It is important to have chilled drinks within reach all the time. Placing your ordinary fridge In the open could get it wasted so quickly, the reason is, their metal bodies are not made for the open. The iceboxes or water cooler could not meet the demand especially when you have a large gathering.
Table of Contents
Best Outdoor Beverage Refrigerator
Here come the best outdoor beverage refrigerators with food-grade stainless steel to resist rust in wet weather conditions or environments. Not vulnerable to rain, snow, heat, or debris and designed for the outdoors to serve you practically. They utilize minimal power and in most cases have a water-resistant body to stand all the outdoor elements.
One big advantage is the size and weight, you can place them anywhere. The compact refrigerator enhances the looks of your pool’s side or entertainment area with a see-through glass door, so the guests can serve themselves with their favorite drinks and beverages.
Types of Outdoor Refrigerators
- Freestanding outdoor refrigerator
- Double Drawer outdoor refrigerator
- Glassdoor outdoor refrigerator
- French door outdoor refrigerator
- Undercounter outdoor refrigerator
Why do we need Outdoor Refrigerators?
Why can I use my old refrigerator outdoors? The question may arise in your mind and it has answers. Almost all outdoor refrigerators utilize stainless steel, glass, or rust-free insulated materials.
Unlike ordinary fridges they are compact poses less weight designed to place in an entertainment area occupying less space. They can maintain optimum cooling for your beverages regardless of the temperature fluctuations in environments. These characteristics made them irresistible for pleasure seekers.
Is there a difference between indoor and outdoor refrigerators?
Fundamentally the outdoor refrigerators are different: they are designed after taking the extreme surrounding temperature into account. They have compact builds and they consume less power. These compact refrigerators can perform adequately in relentless temperatures to keep drinks cold. Indoor models don’t ought to subsume temperature changes and don’t ought to work as arduous to climate change.
Outdoor refrigerators unit specifically designed for open areas, like on an area with no cover i.e open room or recreational area. However, not like household refrigerators, these might be used indoors and still perform properly. Some brands nowadays even manufacture indoor/outdoor refrigerators that are unit safe to be used in each environment.
The best outdoor beverage refrigerator is meant to keep all the stuff chilled despite constant fluctuations in temperature because of the hot and sunny weather; whereas the indoor unit doesn’t ought to compensate for sudden temperature changes, as indoor temperatures tend to remain comparatively constant.
Outdoor refrigerators contain additional insulation to provide shield the contents from unstable weather. Indoor refrigerators, however, tend to possess additional options, for example, they will feature inbuilt TV screens or ice dispensers, whereas outdoor compact fridge typically comes with the basics: adjustable shelves, adjustable thermostat, and an enclosed lightweight.
What to Look For in the Best Outdoor Refrigerators
We bet nobody would like to place the wrong type of refrigerator outdoors as these machines have to run twenty-four-seven during the season. It must have the ability to maintain suitable temperatures for your food and beverages despite the hot climate. The first thoughts of all outdoor refrigerators;
- they must have an energy-conserving design,
- spacious interior
- stainless steel or glass exterior.
- Efficient cooling and elegant looks go hand in hand as they enhance the visual appeal of your recreation area.
- No fancy and delicate displays or temperature controls necessary as those systems are prone to take a heavy toll on outdoor elements such as water and dirt.
The primary function focuses on making your drinks chilled and food freeze.
Outdoor Refrigerators For Outdoor Kitchens:
To decide on an appropriate choice for the best outdoor refrigerator for beverages check out our buying guide with due course.
|Whynter BR-130SB Stainless Steel Beverage||
|RCA 3.2 Cu Ft Single Door Mini Fridge||
|HomeLabs Beverage Refrigerator and Cooler||
|NewAir Beverage Refrigerator Cooler||
|Kalamera 24” Beverage Refrigerator||
|Euhomy Beverage Refrigerator||
|Bull Outdoor Front Panel Refrigerator||
1: Whynter BR-130SB Outdoor Stainless Steel Beverage Refrigerator with Internal Fan
The Whynter 120 Can outdoor beverage refrigerator has a heavy glass door and gives an appealing look to your chilling area as well as preventing the cold air from leaking out. It has plenty of room for all kinds of beverages and drinks. Just make sure you place the drink cans or bottles with little space between them so they can get cold evenly.
A compact refrigerator and stylish drinks display go side by side in this best outdoor beverage refrigerator package. Enjoying a pool party or spending time in your private bar, this premium display fridge serves you as a sleek master class of any household.
Geared upon its powerful compressor and internal air-cooled system, this beverage refrigerator creates an evenly-cooled space ensuring consistent temperatures throughout the beverage refrigerator.
- Ideal for your entertaining or retail merchandising
- The stainless steel body of the beverage refrigerator make it ideal for outdoor use
- Its efficient compressor keeps your drinks chilled in a fluctuating climate
- A fan driver circulation maintains an evenly-cooled space and even temperatures
- Reversible door for convenient use and freestanding installation
- Use it in retail securely, without unauthorized access with a cylinder lock in place
- The compressor feels a bit noisier in case you place it in a closed space.
- It is short to use as an under-counter refrigerator so you would need to make a base.
2: RCA RFR322-B 3.2 Cu Ft Single Door Mini Fridge with Freezer
The RCA RFR322-B is not only designed for beverages but includes a contemporary style refrigerator for snakes etc. it has two adjustable inside racks for sandwiches and snakes, while shelves within doors and drinks holders add up to an adequate storage capacity.
It suits outdoor functions with its sleek design while the color scheme enhances its appearance.
By the name, it is the best mini beverage refrigerator although it can hold quite a stuff with a total capacity of over three cubic feet.
The reversible door assists you to operate your platinum fridge and freezer according to your current layout. The smart interior configuration makes it useful to utilize every cubic centimeter of this compact refrigerator. Select an optimal position of the thermostat that allows you to keep running the refrigerator according to the load it carries. Finally, the modern looks combined with sleekness keep you confident in front of your guests.
- This fridge is perfect for the playroom, poolsides, gyms, and private bars.
- Adjustable thermostat and lever feet help you run on desired temp and position.
- The efficient compressor provides you, best-maintained temp, outdoors
- Reversible Door makes it easy to fit this in any spot of your room
- Just over 20 kgs of weight, you can move it anywhere if needed
- The stainless steel color of this mini fridge helps integrate into any environment.
- Needs proper ventilation if used within a covered area.
- Not suitable for retail merchandise
3: hOmeLabs Beverage Refrigerator and Cooler – 120 Can Mini Fridge with Glass Door
The hOmeLabs is the best beverage refrigerator for outdoor, ideally fits in any space to keep its contents cool and always within reach. It comes with three removable shelves so you can adjust the shelf’s heights according to the bottle or can size. Provides you the best storage for large parties or get-together with you, it has a storage capacity of up to 120 contemporary size soda or beer cans, water bottles, or medium-size wine bottles. It has a quiet running operation and the great looks of a compact refrigerator that makes your life easier, your guests get happier, and they quench their thirst a lot faster. The design implies its makers should have made another shelf to utilize the space conveniently. It holds a lot of drinks and is well chilled. Just a concern about the cord wouldn’t be long enough for where the outlet is but sure enough, the cord is actually a great length and it worked out well. Let’s conclude our intro about the product at the point that it takes minimal effort to set up and move the compact refrigerator.
- An eye-catching display light and shows temperature on the front of the fridge
- Unlike other mini-fridges, it has a roomy interior
- The door hinges are flippable, you can swing from the left side or right side
- A vertical chiller features energy-efficient advanced technology
- The noise-free compressor combined with a small convection fan creates a chill very fast.
- Fast-acting temperature sensor for auto defrosts mode.
- The racks should have more width, to ensure that they will not fall.
- You have to place drinks at a distance from others to ensure adequate cooling.
4: NewAir Beverage Refrigerator Cooler with 126 Can Capacity
The NewAir is the best choice as an outdoor beverage refrigerator that suits best when throwing a party for family and friends. It has plenty of room to offer with a capacity of up to 126 standard canes. That is enough to keep you well prepared even if there are around 20 to 50 guests.
But not only the cans you can stuff all the drinks, especially some wine bottles after adjusting the removable shelves— without having to rearrange your home bar to make room for a larger cooling appliance.
The retraction of cooling is further strengthened by a double-paned glass door providing outstanding insulation to keep all that cold air inside. You get a reversible recessed handle on the stainless steel glass so it can open in either direction.
The compact refrigerator features an energy-efficient compressor cooling system that keeps your drinks at a consistently icy 37 degrees for optimum enjoyment. Set the thermostat at the 7 custom settings to keep all the drinks at the perfect temperature for serving.
- A low noise compressor is ideal for private bars, offices, hotels, etc
- Powerful refrigeration makes drinks chilled down to 37 degrees
- Four adjustable shelves can accommodate every size of a bottle or can
- The stainless steel design adds up a modern elegance to your recreational area.
- Built-in LED light and an automated thermostat that comes with seven custom settings
- The compressor can be overheated if not place in a ventilated area
5: Kalamera 24” Beverage & Cooler and Refrigerator
The Kalamera is teamed up with a seamless compact refrigerator that has all the ingredients for the best compact drinks chiller for your under-the-sun parties. Showcasing stainless steel made and enhanced looks with a triple-layered transparent glass door. When in low lights there is a white LED light that is soft and makes it fun to find the soda or beer without any interruption.
Just under two square feet in size, it offers ample space for a perfectly chilled beer and soda. Stocking of the drinks with variable sizes is possible with easy to remove racks, that saved time you can spend with your family and friends.
The best fit for under the counter in your kitchen or bar, dining area, man cave or entertainment area, or in open thanks to the easy to install freestanding mechanism. Finally, the temperature maintaining undertone-quiet compressor that keeps all your favorite beverages chilled without constant starts and stops.
- Four removable wire racks with one roller function allows quick stacking
- Two safety stoppers on every shelf saves the bottles from falling when pulled out
- It uses double pane glass with an anti-UV layer, saving your drinks stored inside
- Digital LED temperature control, cooling temperature range: 38-50°F
- Curved and crafted stainless steel with dark air outlet looks cool and attractive
Leaving the light on can decrease the cooling efficiency
Ice build up on the back wall can be a challenge
6: Euhomy Beverage Refrigerator and Cooler, 120 Can Mini fridge with Glass Door
Euhomy’s is the best outdoor beverage refrigerator with an ample size of 3.2 cubic feet that gives you the chilled beverage storage space you’ve been striving for. The best compact refrigerator and cooler gives an added comfort when there are a lot of party lovers around.
It is equipped with air-tight seals to keep the cold air flowing inside the cooler.
The glass door is super-seal along with our triple-paned, tempered glass door also ensures maximum insulation which helps to maintain an ideal chilling level, making drinks stay cold for a long time.
The powerful compressor and internal air-cooled system ensure that air flows throughout the entire beverage center, resulting in this small refrigerator cooling quickly and consistently providing an evenly cooled space.
No need to worry about the storage space, it is more spacious than it looks. It can accommodate up to 160 ordinary size cans and some wine bottles. It is easy to make more room for large bottles and snacks, you can remove the shelves to make it roomier.
- A triple-paned low E-coating glass door enhances the beverage visibility
- Let you stack the drinks in different layouts
- A powerful compressor and internal air cooling system provides even cooling
- The digital display allows you to easily monitor and set whatever temperature you need
- The soft light LED interior lighting enhances the beverage’s looks spacially at nighttime.
- Compact refrigerator with removable shelves for soda beer or wine
- Unlike an ordinary refrigerator, it defrosts itself, needs less care
- The glass door needs extra care when placed under direct sunlight
- Needs extra care to place drinks on the top shelf due to its fan
7: Bull Outdoor Products 11001 Stainless Steel Front Panel Refrigerator
Our final pick in the buying guide for the best outdoor beverage refrigerator is the product from a recognized company that provides the highest quality outdoor kitchen products. The Bull brought you the most complete line of quality outdoor compact beverages refrigerators.
For all backyard barbecue lovers and party-goers, it is served well and crafted, engineered, and geared up with the finest materials available. Not only the fancy door and cabinets but for longevity, it is built with heavy-gauge, 304 stainless steel for a beautiful finish and a bond for the lifetime.
It has stamps of the matching Bull family look, every part complementing the others so that your outdoor recreational area looks well organized and appealing.
- The spacious 4.4 cubic ft. of the area keeps your beverages and food ice cold
- Specially designed for outdoors, 304 stainless steel door can withstand harsh climate
- Reversible door swing for the left or right opening
- For best cooling performance, equipped with a full range temperature control
- Saves a lot of space as it holds drinks as well snacks thanks to the flush back design
- Stainless steel exterior door panel
- Needs extra care in temperature adjustment as you may need regular defrosting
- Missing the glamorous touch as it has No glass door
The Verdict for the Best Outdoor Refrigerator
As long as the functionality and appearance are concerned, every brand has plenty to offer in an outdoor refrigerator. We have set a scale and after the trial, we can say the Kalamera, hOmeLabs, and, Whynter have scored higher than others.
They have more or less the same sizes and load capacity and the overall weight is desirable. But at last, there should be only one who has proved to be the best. In our careful consideration, the hOmeLabs is among the best outdoor beverage refrigerators.
That’s not mean that other products are not good as an outdoor refrigerator, it is announced after considering the user reviews and user’s experience with the product and having a thin margin.
Do you need a special refrigerator for the outdoors?
First thing first you have to keep in mind that every refrigerator is not made for outdoor use. Outdoor appliances are often designed to provide essential food items fresh and near to your location. If you have a large garden or poolside then you must have an outdoor refrigerator so you don’t have to visit your kitchen often.
Can I put a refrigerator outside?
Not necessarily, indoor refrigerators are restrained from placing outside. People often make the mistake to place their ordinary refrigerator outside. That is dangerous even for a little time, the material used is not designed to withstand the elements. The electrical system can short-circuit and the unit can be badly damaged. The only outdoor rated unit can be placed outdoors.
Who makes the best beverage refrigerator?
There are a few companies that offer the overall best outdoor beverage refrigerators, for instance, the NewAir NBC126SS02, hOmeLabs have top ratings, and the most economical is Danby DBC026A1BSSDB, while Kalamera 24 Inch is best for its storage.
Is there a difference between indoor and outdoor refrigerators?
Outdoor refrigerators in most cases use rust-free materials, all electricals are covered, have special air vents, and are designed to mitigate temperature changes quickly. While the indoor units do not need to deal with outdoor elements and sudden temperature changes.